Terms and Conditions
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
If we change or cancel your holiday
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavor to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 10 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided to you once 100 % payment is made
· In case any promised travel arrangements are not provided by Holidayindia.com’s employees or agents as promised, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
· Holidayindia.com does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport etc. For example, transporters are responsible for travel delays while hotels are responsible for inefficient service or lack of hospitality.
· Holidayindia.com is only a tour operator. At no time shall Holidayindia.com be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanor/omission and your personal affairs. For example, Holidayindia.com shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
· You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday insurance. Holidayindia.com shall not be held responsible for this service.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
· Holidayindia.com cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotels. Hence, Holidayindia.com does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room. Holidayindia.com wants you to have an enjoyable experience but we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
· Holidayindia.com will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, will we proceed with the booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilised service.
· Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Holidayindia.com will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
· You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Forfeiture of deposit
· Holidayindia.com reserves the right to forfeit the non-refundable, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations: a) If you cancel the booking b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule c) If you are unable to get the visa of any country d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness, on medical grounds or any other reason. The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
· These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". Holidayindia.com reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.
Advance Booking Fee
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 21 days before date of departure.